Calm In Storm’s vision has always been to introduce tools to teenagers to empower them to set and pursue their goals.(A common trait among successful leaders) This has been by the way of talks, books and workshops.
But now we want to hear from you! Your goal-driven stories – no matter how big or how small!
Via this platform we will feature the journey, stories and people (teenagers) who are willing to share any goal-driven related stories. The feature will also includes photos or pictures related to the story, including portraits of the individuals.
The idea of this new development is to carry on with our vision by hearing and sharing real-life experiences.
The procedure and format is very simple.
1. If you are interested in being featured with your story you can contact us either via out contact page or via email@example.com
2. We will send you a list of questions to answer.
3. The questions and your answers, along with any photos that you send, will be posted onto the site.
4. We will require at least one picture of yourself, and any other pictures that you feel will fit in with the feature.
Examples of the questions are as follows. (These questions may include other questions too)
1. Name (first name only or full name)?
2. Age? (This might not be featured but we do want to make sure that you are a teenager) 13-19 years old
3. In no longer than a tweet (140 characters), what was your goal?
4. Why were you motivated to pursue this goal?
5. How often were you working on your goal – daily, weekly, monthly etc?
6. How did you monitor the progress towards your desired outcome?
7. What did the journey entail? I.E What planning, actions, rewarding etc?
8. What memorable experiences – both positive and negative, did you encounter along the way?
9. Who helped you along the way?
10. Has this experience changed your life in any way?
11. Have you learnt anything about yourself from this experience?
12. Do you have any advice, comments, and ideas to assist other with their own personal journeys?