Goal-Setting and Development of Self Weekend Workshop.
Set in the Riebeek Valley, only an hour from Cape Town, is the location for our upcoming workshop. Surrounded by tranquility and space we will interactively explore what’s needed to identify our dreams and pursue our goals with plenty of time left over each day to explore the valley and enjoy the treasures of both Riebeek West and Riebeek Kasteel, making it the ideal weekend getaway with added benefits.
- Discovering our Values – If we don’t know who we are then how can we know what we want?
- Mind-mapping and the breakdown of setting goals – Alternative ways to think creatively which makes problem solving and goal setting more fun.
- The seed from which all creativity flows – Imagination – including visualisation techniques.
- The simplicty of Affirmations and being grateful.
- How the mind works and manifests our believed thoughts.
- Why we have to reward ourselves along the way while having fun.
- Incorporating our goals into our busy schedules.
Date: Saturday 25th May (09h30) – Sunday 26th April (16h00)
Costs: R1250,00 (Incl Vat) per attendee and includes:
A workbook, Ebooks of The Power that’s Ours and The Journey that’s Ours, a guided visualisation recording, and lunch, drinks and snacks.
Venue: ‘Ripple’ ABC is set in the Riebeek Valley one hour from Cape Town. The Valley is well known for it’s wines, olives and warm hospitality. Nestling on the slopes of the dramatic Kasteelberg, overlooking neighbouring vineyards, ‘Ripple’ ABC is the ideal venue to open minds to possibility.
Accommodation: Overnight accommodation, to suit all pockets, is available in both Riebeek West and Riebeek Kasteel. (www.riebeekvalley.info)
To Book: www.calminstorm.com/contact/
“12 staff members attended Gary’s workshop at Mkem and I found it to be very profound. His workshop not only changed the way I work but also the way I go about my daily life ……
Thank you for taking the time to change my life.”
Lindi Bester -Sales Manager – Mkem 24hour Medicine City