Have you ever wanted to engage with a Coach but found it too costly or time-consuming?
If so, you’re not alone. Time is a valuable commodity, we’re more restricted now with new regulations, and budgets are becoming tighter and tighter. But there is a solution to all 3.
Online Coaching from the comfort of your own home or office in 40 minute Online sessions And exercises to do at home.
“What a pleasure it was to work with Gary – he really helped me in a time where I was in need of guidance. What really impressed me are his active listening skills where he gave me his undivided attention and provided me with tools that elevated my way of thinking and the way I perceived myself as well as the way in which I take on my ‘future’ head-on. He provided me with a sense of agency, and allowed me to view the uncertainty in a positive light!” Ysé Chabanel
M.Sc. Boston University | President of Women+ in Business Club | Women Empowerment
Thanks to the technology we have available to us today, private one-to-one sessions can take place via Zoom, Whatsapp, or Skype.
A 40-minute online session is enough time to delve into any issue at hand. Take-home exercises and more sessions can also form part of the Coaching process.
WHAT DO I OFFER?
- To start off there is a questionnaire below for you to answer so that I can get an understanding of what you require.
- Following the questionnaire, I offer a 1 X free 30-minute session so that we can get a feel for each other to see if we can work together.
- If we’re both happy we can arrange the 40 minute – online – sessions.
- Payment for the sessions can be made using the Book Now button below.
- The cost of the sessions available in “package deals” to make it easier on the wallet.
“When I enlisted Gary’s services I had no idea what to expect. Although I’ve been following his videos for a while this was my first foray into the world of life-coaching. I desperately needed someone to assist me with getting out of a few problem areas. Gary guided me towards a position from where I could re-energize myself among other things. He certainly asked the questions I needed to hear, and also answer for myself. I see these sessions as an investment in myself and forging ahead with more clarity. I can easily recommend booking Gary.” Thys le Roux
System Analyst at NET1 UEPS Technologies Inc. Johannesburg, South Africa
To start the process please complete and submit the questionnaire: